Tuesday, September 22, 2015

My Habitat Box

The week before, Room 14 made habitat boxes.

A habitat box is a box that we did on our south Africa project based on the big 5 animals in south Africa,our habitat boxes have one of the big 5 animals in it.I did the leopard because I love leopards and cats.

The hardest part to do on my habitat box was sticking the grass on and the painting part because some paint would mix and I got frustrated.

The part on my habitat box that I am proud of was when I stuck the leopard on a log going up into the tree because my animal likes to climb tress.

The things I used for my habitat box:

  • Popsicle sticks
  • Pom Poms
  • Green paper
  • Match sticks
  • Orange paper
  • Soccer ball
  • Black paper
  • Blue paper
And many more things!

No comments:

Post a Comment