1. We made a piece of artwork about flox,first we cut out our stencils then laid it on our piece of paper and then took the sponge dipped it in paint and then dabbed the sponge on our painted pieces of paper.
2. The easiest part about this artwork was probably when we painted the background.
3. The most difficult thing that happened was trying to stop the paint from spreading out on the stencil and the piece of artwork.
4. What I liked about my finished masterpiece was how I put it together and the background colour and all the blending.
5. If I could change this artwork, if I could do it again I would move the paper so I could see the light blue colour on the bottom.