Thursday, February 20, 2014

The haunted house


One night I saw this house, I step  on this pressure plate. It set me down this glowing cave I wonder where I went I saw something moving and it was the brightly coloured glow worms. When I was close to shore I step on another pressure plate I don't know where I ended up then I saw this door. I know where I am. I am in the house! It had different kind of bugs. Then I saw something floating in the air. I got scared and it was floating to me. I was looking out the window and there was no ladder or pressure plate. I think I am in a haunted house. I said HELP, HELP, HELP but the scary white ugly ghost stopped me from saying help. I got trapped, there was no where else to go. The ghost brought his new friends. I just remembered that my dad gave me his knife if I was in trouble. I used it to cut the tight rope. I quickly ran out the door and jumped as quickly as I can. But all the bugs and the ghost went out of the door and fly and climb down. I ran back home and tell my brother's that there monster's in the park.
THE END

2 comments:

  1. To Adelei
    I like your story because it is really long.
    from Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Adelei I like your blog, and your profile picture. Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete